§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) The following section informs about the collection of personal data during the use of our website. Personal data is all the data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, email addresses, usage behaviour.
(2) The responsible party pursuant to article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is QuickPack Haushalt + Hygiene GmbH, Rosine-Starz-Str. 5, D-71272 Renningen. You can reach our data protection officers at firstname.lastname@example.org or our postal address with the addition “The data protection officer”.
(3) When you contact us via email or using a contact form, the data disclosed by you (your email address, perhaps your name and telephone number) are saved by use to answer your questions. We delete the data accumulated in this context after the storage is no longer required, or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) In case we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offering or would like to use your data for promotional purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective procedures. While doing so, we also name the defined criteria for duration of storage.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to limitation of processing,
- Right to objection against the processing,
- Right to data transferability.
(2) You additionally have the right to complain with a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Erhebung personenbezogener Daten bei Besuch unserer Website
(1) For the merely informational use of the website, so when you are not registered or communicate information to us otherwise, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee the stability and security (legal basis is Article 6 section 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- respective transmitted data volume
- Website from which the requirement comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforesaid data, cookies are saved on your computer during your use of our website. Cookies are small text files that are saved on your hard disc allocated to the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the entity who places the cookies (here, us). Cookies cannot run programmes or transfer viruses on your computer. They help in making the internet offering more user friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies whose scope and functioning is explained below:
- Transient Cookies (b for this)
- Persistent Cookies (c for this).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These especially include the session cookies. They store a so called session ID, with which various requests of your browser allow the joint session to be allocated. Your computer can be recognised by them, when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted if you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified duration, which can differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and for example, decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We point out that you may possibly not be able to use all the functions of this website.
e) We insert cookies to be able to identify you for subsequent visits in case you have an account with us. Otherwise, you would have to log in again for every visit.
f) The flash cookies used are not recorded by your browser but by your flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects that are deposited on your terminal device. These objects save the required data independent of the browser you use and have no automatic expiry date. If you do not want processing of the flash cookies, you must install a relevant add-on, such as “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe-Flash-Killer-Cookie for Google Chrome. The use of HTML5 storage objects can be prevented by setting your browser to private mode. In addition, we recommend regular manual deletion of cookies and the browser history.
(4) Use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google (Universal) Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (www.google.de). Google (Universal) Analytics uses methods which enable analysis of the use of the website by you, such as the so called “Cookies”, text files that are saved on your computer. The information generated about your use of this website is generally transmitted to a server of Google in the USA and saved there. By enabling the IP anonymisation on this website, the IP address is shortened in the process before transmission within the member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the convention over the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, is the full IP address transmitted to a server of Google in the USA and shortened there. The anonymised IP address communicated by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics is not merged with the other data of Google.
You can prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) at Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the link: wbs.is/rom89.
As an alternative to the browser plug-in, you can click this link, to prevent the collection by Google Analytics on this website in the future. In this process, an opt-out cookie is placed on your terminal device. If you delete your cookies, you must click the link again.
(5) Use of Google Adsense
"Web Beacons" (small invisible graphics) for collection of information. With the use of the Web Beacon, simple actions such as the visitor traffic on the website can be logged and collected. The information generated by the cookies and/or Web Beacon about your use of this website (including your IP address) are transmitted to a server of Google in the USA and saved there. Google will use this information to analyse your use of the website with regard to the advertisement to compile reports on the website activities and advertisements for the website operator and to render further services linked with the website usage and internet usage. Google will also transfer this information to third parties if required, as long as it is legally mandatory or if the third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Google will not link your IP address with other data of Google in any case. You can prevent the storage of cookies on your hard disc and the display of Web Beacons by selecting “do not accept cookies” in your browser settings (In MS Internet Explorer, under “Extras > Internet options > Privacy > Setting”; in Firefox under “Extras > Settings > Privacy > Cookies”); although, we would like to point out that in this case possibly, you cannot use all the functions of this website fully. By using this website, you declare your consent to the processing of data collected about you by Google in the previously described way and for the aforementioned purpose.
§ 4 Other functions and offers of our website
(1) Apart from the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services, which you can use if interested. You must generally give more personal data for this, which we shall use for providing the respective service and for which the aforementioned principles for data processing apply.
(2) Partly, we use the services of external service providers for processing your data. These were carefully selected and commissioned, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
(3) Furthermore, we can pass on your personal data to third parties if, participation in sale, competitions, contract completions or similar services are offered by us together with partners. You can get detailed information on this upon entering your personal data or in the description of the offer below.
(4) Provided our service providers or partners have their registered office in a state outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the effects of this situation in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Objection or revocation to the processing of your data
(1) In case you have issued consent for the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation affects the permissibility of processing your personal data, after you have stated it to us.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interest, you can appeal against the processing. This is the case if the processing is especially not necessary for fulfilling a contract with you, which is described in the following description of the respective functions. When exercising such an objection, we request for the statement of reasons for which we should not process your personal data as handled by us. In case of your justified objection, we review the state of affairs and will either adjust or modify the data processing or demonstrate to you our compelling and legitimate reasons, based on which we proceed with the processing.
(3) Naturally, you can object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of promotion and data analyses at any time. You can inform us about your objection to promotions using the following contact details:
QuickPack Haushalt + Hygiene GmbH
Telephone: +49 (0) 7159 1638 0
Fax: +49 (0) 7159 5440